What is an STO?
- State Thespian Officer’s (STOs) are dedicated students who help to develop and run all the Arizona Thespian Events throughout the year.
Interested students must attend the Arizona Leadership Camp during July and submit all required applications before July 1..
Follow us on Social Media!
MEET THE 2022-2023 STATE THESPIAN OFFICERS
|Kayla – Desert Ridge HS|
|Kaycee – Higley HS|
|Liam – Paradise Valley HS|
|Alaina – Gilbert HS|
|Camille – Paradise Valley HS|
|Claudia – Pinnacle HS|
|Maya – Higley HS|
|Joshua – ALA – QCHS|
|Kip – Saguaro HS|
|Jadyn -Mountain Pointe|
|Giselle – Highland HS|
STATE STUDENT OFFICER CRITERIA
- Have attended Thespian Festival
- Sponsor has to be with troupe at camp.
- We encourage sponsors to work on the board or one of our committees before encouraging students to run as an STO.
- Held previous leadership position (I.E. Student gov’t, leader in youth group, clubs)
- Inducted Thespian
- Active Thespian in Troupe
STO APPLICATION – DUE JULY 1
Please read the application thoroughly before you fill it out. If you have any questions contact Kim Bonagofski [email protected]
TROUPE DIRECTOR RECOMMENDATION FORM – DUE JULY 1
Please fill out this form if you willing to have a student on the board. Only two students from a school may run. All applicants must attend Leadership Camp as does the Troupe Director.
PARENT PERMISSION – DUE JULY 1
All STO applicants must have parent/guardian permission to apply.