AZ Junior Thespian Festival
What is Junior Thespian Festival?
Arizona Junior Festival is a fun-filled day for 6th-8th graders who participate in their school’s theater program – whether it is a class or a club. Students will be assigned groups where they will meet other theater students from around the state. After a rousing welcome from high school State Thespian Officers the groups will participate in a variety of workshops, from choreography, to tech theater, to improv and more!. In addition to the workshops, students will have the opportunity to watch a student one act brought in by one of the participating schools. If that’s not enough, there is also the opportunity for students to be adjudicated in four different areas: Monologue, Duo Acting, Solo Musical, and Duo Musical performances.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE: 2022 JR THESPIAN FESTIVAL – APRIL 9, 2022 @ MOUNTAIN POINTE HIGH SCHOOL.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR SCHOOL SPONSOR. NO INDIVIDUALS ON THEIR OWN OR WITH PARENTS ARE ALLOWED.
- Look at the informational flyer located below for pricing, tentative schedule and general information.
- Fill out the registration form by clicking on the link.
- For your convenience you can do a purchase order or bring a check the day of. ALL PAYMENTS need to be made to Arizona Thespians 7400 W. Bridle Trail Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
- Have all your attendees, including adults, fill out the consent form. You will need two copies, one for you to keep and a copy to turn into registration when you check in. You will not be able to check in unless you have your consent forms.
PURCHASE ORDERS AND/OR CHECKS CAN BE MADE OUT TO ARIZONA THESPIANS. SEE THE FLYER BELOW FOR EVENT PRICING.
DOWNLOADABLE FORMS: (FORMS AND LINKS WILL BE UPDATED SOON)
2022 Junior Thespian Festival Tentative Schedule
2022 Junior Festival Informational Flyer
Arizona Junior Thespian Festival Teacher Handbook 2022
2022 AZ Junior Thespian Festival consent form- Teachers/sponsors all attendees must have a signed form, including adults. You will need two copies, one copy for you to keep and one copy to turn into registration when you check in the day of the event.
Acting and Musical Ballots Junior Thespians 2022 – Students must bring 3 copies of their ballots pre-filled out for adjudicators.
Junior Individual Events Rules
JUNIOR THESPIAN FESTIVAL REGISTRATION – CLICK HERE