AZ Junior Thespian Festival
April 15, 2023 Mtn. Pointe High School
Registration will now open February 1, 2023 . We can’t wait to see you all on April 15, 2023.
What is Junior Thespian Festival?
Arizona Junior Festival is a fun-filled day for 6th-8th graders who participate in their school’s theatre program – whether it is a class or a club. Students will be assigned groups where they will meet other theatre students from around the state. After a rousing welcome from high school State Thespian Officers the groups will participate in a variety of workshops, from choreography, to tech theatre, to improv and more! If that’s not enough, there is also the opportunity for students to be adjudicated in four different performance areas: Monologue, Duo Acting, Solo Musical, and Duo Musical performances. Lunch and t-shirts are included in the registration cost.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to us: [email protected]
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR SCHOOL SPONSOR. NO INDIVIDUALS ON THEIR OWN OR WITH PARENTS ARE ALLOWED.
- Look at the informational flyer located below for pricing, tentative schedule and general information.
- Fill out the registration form by clicking on the link.
- Cost $40.00 for inducted Junior Thespians, $45.00 for non-inducted Junior Thespians, $40.00 per person for teachers & chaperones.
- Schools are required to pay a school fee of $30.00.
- Invoices are accessible through your registration portal account.
- For your convenience you can do a purchase order or bring a check the day of. ALL PAYMENTS need to be made to Arizona Thespians 7400 W. Bridle Trail Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
- Have all your attendees, including adults, fill out the consent form. You will need two copies, one for you to keep and a copy to turn into registration when you check in. You will not be able to check in unless you have your consent forms.
PURCHASE ORDERS AND/OR CHECKS CAN BE MADE OUT TO ARIZONA THESPIANS. SEE THE FLYER BELOW FOR EVENT PRICING.
2022-2023_AZ Thespian_consent_and_acceptance_form– Teachers/sponsors all attendees must have a signed form, including adults. You will need two copies, one copy for you to keep and one copy to turn into registration when you check in the day of the event.
Junior Individual Events Rules – Here is information on how to perform in the individual events at Junior Thespians Festival.
Acting and Musical Ballots Junior Thespians – Students must bring 3 copies of their ballots pre-filled out for adjudicators.
Junior Individual Events Rules