If you are planning on having your show adjudicated for a mainstage presentation for the 2023 Arizona Thespian Festival Here is some important information.
- Please read the Mainstage Information if you are considering submitting your production for adjudication. The Link is provided below under Forms.
- You, the troupe director, must have attended the AZ Thespian Festival at least once before applying to have a mainstage production adjudicated.
- If you are wanting to have your show adjudicated, please make sure to fill out the application at least two weeks before your planned performance dates. Anything less than two weeks is inadequate time for us to arrange for judges.
- Please make sure to add the adjudication fee on your registration in the Arizona Thespian Registration Portal. Refer to your handbook on how to do that process. The cost is a non-refundable $200.00 adjudication fee.
- All participants in a mainstage will be required to register for the Thespian Festival before adjudication.
- Last day to register a mainstage September 21 , 2023
- Last show date to have show adjudicated October 27, 2023
PLEASE SEE FORMS BELOW
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email Scott Willis at [email protected]